Identifying opportunities for growth is critical to all businesses, and especially so in such an integral industry as shipping. Staying ahead of the innovation curve is key to this development, with the digitalisation of the maritime sector at the core of this changing landscape.
With this in mind, Digital Ship is pleased to be heading to the shores of the Mediterranean, to the famous maritime city of Marseille, for our first Maritime CIO Forum Med, where the focus is on how to harness these opportunities, and how to address the challenges and questions all these advances in technology are posing to our industry.
Through the four key sessions, we will ask how the industry is responding to change and investigate what technology and digital transformation can do for us.
Sessions to be covered:
Session 1: The Maritime Satcom Summit
Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity.
Session 2: Managing Maritime Cyber Resilience
A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk.
Session 3: Special Focus Session - Blockchain and its Impact on the Maritime Industry
Beyond the hype – the long-term advantages and opportunities.
Session 4: The iShipping Revolution
How big data, IoT and analytics are bringing about a shift in smart operations – and how can we harness the digitalisation of shipping to deliver innovation and opportunity.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Jaap van den Hoogen, President, MGI's Executive Board (Marseille Gyptis
International) & Deputy Chairman, UMF (Marseille-Fos Maritime and River Federation)
- William Biegun, Head of Vessel Systems – CMA Ships Solutions, CMA Ships - CMA CGM
- Jean-Louis Cambert, CIO, Ponant
- Dimitris A. Makris, IT Manager, Andriaki Shipping Co. Ltd
- Katerina Raptaki, IT Manager, Navios
- Costas Bonatsos, IT Systems Engineer, Almi Tankers
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
- Eric Hoogenbosch, Director of Retail, Inmarsat Maritime
- Geoffroy Stern, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
- Ulf Siwe, Communications Officer - STM Validation Project, Swedish Maritime
- Dag Lunde, Director - New Business Cruise & Ferry EMEA, Content & Connectivity
Leader, Global Eagle Entertainment
- Mary Etienne, Business Development Director, OEM and IOT Solutions, Dell EMC
- Julian Crudge, Director, Datacomms Division, Telenor Satellite
- Antoine Lisse, Europe West Regional Sales Manager, Marlink
- Andrew Webster, Partner, JLT Specialty
- Julián Seseña Navarro, President, Holistic Innovation Institute & Spanish Representative,
Global VSAT Forum (GVF)
- Thanos Pappas, Researcher - IT Specialist, Laboratory for Maritime Transport, National
Technical University of Athens
- Dallas Kasaboski, Analyst, Market Research, and Consulting, Northern Sky Research,
- Maurice Meehan, Transport and Logistics Lead, BSR
- Deanna MacDonald, Co-Founder and CEO, Blockchain Labs for Open Collaboration
- Dominique Lebreton, Director for Audits, Projects and Business Development,
MGI (Marseille Gyptis International)
- Ingolf Sætrevik, Director Global Sales and Marketing, Palantir AS
- Charles Moret, CEO, LinerGrid
- Marc Boyer Chammard, CEO, TGI
Plus: Networking opportunities including a Post-Conference Reception on 4 April for all participants.
Please note some speakers and topics may be subject to confirmation and/or change.
For more information, please contact email@example.com